- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
|Type||ATX 12V V2.31|
|Input Frequency Range||47~63Hz|
|PFC||Active PFC (>0.99)|
|Power Good Signal||100-500ms|
|Hold Up Time||>16ms|
|Efficiency||85% Under Typical Load|
- Compliant Intel ATX12V v2.31
- Active PFC makes the efficiency higher
- 80 PLUS® 230V EU certified — up to 85% efficiency
- 120mm silent fan with temperature control function
- The longer cable design supports cable management perfectly
- Double-Layer EMI Filter protects from electromagnetic interference & restrains noise
- Intelligentized eco-friendly chipset, consume < 1W in its off-mode, compliant Erp standard
- CircuitShield™ —OVP, UVP, SCP, OPP
- Supports Multi-Core CPUs
- High reliability with an MTBF of at least 100,000 hours of use
DN450 is certified to 80 PLUS® 230V EU, achieving up to 85% electrical efficiency, lowering heat generation and reducing operational costs. The PSU is designed to have < 1W power consumption under off-mode, and is therefore compliant to the Effective Radiated Power (ErP) standard. Outstanding and stable performance of this PSU makes it one of the best choices for a wide range of applications.
Silent, High Performance Fan
120 mm silent fan with temperature control that provides an incredible performance-to-noise ratio.
Longer Cable Design
Longer cable design for enhancing cable management.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.