- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
|LED Strip||350mm × 1 pc|
|Fan Air Flow||153.04CFM（MAX）|
|Fan Air Pressure||3.31mmH2O(MAX)|
|Fan Life Expectancy||50000 hours|
|Fan Noise Level||17.6~31.3dB(A)|
|Fan Bearing Type||Hydro Bearing|
|Fan Rated Voltage||12VDC|
|Fan Rated Current||0.12±10%A(MAX)|
|Fan Power Consumption||1.44W|
|Main system Dimensions||92.5×93×85mm|
|Pump Life Expectancy||120000 hours|
|Pump Operating Voltage||6~13.8VDC|
|Pump Rated Voltage||12VDC|
|Pump Power Consumption||1.8W|
- RGB variable lighting system with waterblock and LED strip controllable using a cable controller or lighting software for a supporting motherboard with an RGB Header.
- Enhanced high-density water micro-channels with powerful autonomous circulation system provides 10% more efficient heat dissipation.
- Amazing glass design & patented visible external-circulation system.
- Updated tool-free installation solution with 100% metal clips for secure attachments.
- Unique TF 120 double-blade fans offer a higher air pressure for the radiator and achieves more efficient heat dissipation.
- Upgraded anti-explosion rubber tube manufactured using an anti-corrosion, crush resistant & thermostable material.
- Closed impeller driven by powerful three-phase induction motor delivering stronger liquid flow & pressure.
- Ceramic bearing with a long service life of MTBF 120,000 hours.
- Insanely awesome steam punk appearance & unique reactor-style pump housing.
Captain EX WHITE RGB retains all the key features of the Captain EX Series, and now integrates the latest RGB variable lighting system with waterblocks and LED strips to provide a vastly enhanced visual experience. Use the cable controller (included with product) or RGB Header lighting software (for supporting motherboards) to easily adjust the lighting modes and effects just as you like them.
Fabulous Synchronized RGB Lighting System
RGB waterblock and attached RGB LED strips easily enhances the aesthetics of your whole rig. Simply customize the LED lighting to match your system using a wired controller (included with product).
If your motherboard supports RGB lighting, then you can use software control by simply plugging in the RGB connector (included) into the RGB Header on your motherboard.
White version offering transcendent elegance for your CPU cooling solution and fulfilling your aesthetic desires.
High-Density Aluminum Fins
240 mm aluminum fin-array optimized for lower fan speeds and noise. Provided with standard built-in mounting holes for easy switching to newer 120 mm fans.
Latest Technologies and Definitive Choice
Unique TF 120 double-blade fans offer a higher air pressure for the radiator and achieves more efficient heat dissipation.
|Dimensions||40 × 18 × 4 mm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.