- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
|Radiator Dimensions||402×120×27 mm|
|Net Weight||1705 g|
|Tube length||465 mm|
|Pump Dimensions||86×75×71 mm|
|Pump Speed||2550 RPM±10%|
|Pump Noise||17.8 dB(A)|
|Pump Rated Voltage||12 VDC|
|Pump Rated Current||0.2 A|
|Pump Power Consumption||2.4 W|
|Fan Dimensions||120×120×25 mm|
|Fan Speed||500~1800 RPM±10%|
|Fan Airflow||64.4 CFM|
|Fan Air Pressure||2.33 mmAq|
|Fan Noise||≤32.1 dB(A)|
|Fan Connector||4-pin PWM|
|Bearing Type||Hydro Bearing|
|Fan Rated Voltage||12 VDC|
|Fan Rated Current||0.15 A|
|Fan Power Consumption||1.8 W|
|LED Type||Addressable RGB LED|
|LED Rated Voltage||5 VDC|
|LED Power Consumption||2.25 W（PUMP)|
- Anti-leak Tech Inside, exclusively safe.
- 25% more skived fins on the back side of the copper base, the heat absorption area extensively increased.
- Flow route optimized to reduce operation noise and energy loss.
- 3 specially tuned TF120 S fans are included (in matching the radiator’s properties)
- Customizable Logo, exciting DIY experience.
- Ultra large copper base, extensive compatibility (including TR4).
- 5V Addressable RGB, adjustable through the motherboard, or included the controller.
CASTLE 360EX is equipped with Deepcool’s exclusive Anti-leak Technology. The technology helps the system achieve an automated pressure balance, which will significantly improve operation safety of AIO liquid cooling systems. With this technology, Deepcool is setting a new standard for liquid cooling systems.
Driven by a 3-phase, x-life motor, and a pressure charging impeller, CASTLE 360EX’s pump is more powerful yet more quiet.
MORE EFFICIENT FLOW
With more rounded corners and optimized flow route, the upgraded double chamber design increases the heat exchange efficiency, and decreases the operation noise and energy loss. With 25% more skived fins on backside of the copper base, the heat absorption area is extensively increased.
BEST MATCHING FANS
3 specially tuned TF120 S fans are included (in matching the radiator’s properties). The fans are also equipped with patented two-layer fan blades and flow-amplifying & noise-canceling frames.
The logo is upside down? Twist off the pump cap, adjust(4 directions in total), and twist back on. Easy! Want to change the logo? An extra logo chip is included. Buy or make your favorite logo and stick on. Fun!
|Dimensions||40 × 18 × 4 mm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.