- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
|Dimensions||W: 210mm H: 349mm D: 372mm (with feet)|
|Material||SGCC Steel and Tempered Glass|
|Front I/O Ports|
Front I/O Internal Header
|Filters||All Air Intakes|
|Smart Device V2|
|LED Strip(s)||1 integrated addressable LED strip|
|Included Accessories||Installation screws|
10 x Cable ties
1x Headset Audio Jack splitter (4 pole to 3 pole)
1x GPU Stand
|Drive Bays||2.5″: 3+1|
|Fan Specs||Aer F120 (Case Version)|
Speed: 1200 ± 200 RPM
CFM Noise: 28 dBA
Bearing: Rifle Bearing
|Clearance||Cable Management: 16.3mm|
GPU Clearance: Up to 325mm
GPU Max Thickness: 44mm
CPU Cooler: Up to 165mm
Front Radiator: 85mm
Rear Radiator: 42mm
PSU Length: 311mm
- The new Smart Device V2 includes a faster microprocessor for NZXT CAM-powered control of two HUE 2 RGB lighting channels and three fan channels that support either voltage regulated or PWM fans.
- With a USB 3.1 Gen2-compatible USB-C connector on the front panel, it’s easier than ever to connect smartphones, high-speed external storage, or the latest peripherals to your PC.
- The clean, modern design, iconic cable management bar, and uninterrupted tempered-glass side panel showcase your stunning build.
- Use the intuitive NZXT CAM application to monitor and control your build, choosing from presets or custom controls for your RGB lighting and fans to create your dream PC.
- Cable management can often take more time than assembly. We designed a cable routing kit with pre-installed channels and straps, for intuitive and easy wiring.
- Two Aer F120mm fans are included for optimal internal airflow and the front panel and PSU intakes include removable filters. Includes a removeable bracket designed for radiators up to 240mm simplifies the installation of either closed-loop or custom-loop water cooling.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.